Temporary Prohibition Of Traffic – Order TTRO 20-050 2020 DN32 (Various)
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)
ABBEY ROAD, ABBEY DRIVE WEST, A SECTION OF ABBEY PARK ROAD, A SECTION OF ABBEY DRIVE EAST, A SECTION OF MANOR AVENUE, ST OLAFS GROVE, ABBOTSWAY AND A SECTION OF WELLOGATE, GRIMSBY
(TEMPORARY PROHIBTION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 20-050) ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any motor vehicle, from proceeding along the below sections of highway:
- ABBEY ROAD – its full extent from its junction with A1243 BARGATE to its roundabout junction with AINSLIE STREET.
- A section of MANOR AVENUE- part length, the section from its junction with ABBEY ROAD to its cul de sac end (at the bollards and pedestrian access).
- A section of WELLOWGATE – part length, the section from its junction with ABBEY ROAD to its junction with ABBEY DRIVE EAST.
- ST OLAFS GROVE -it full extent from its junction with ABBEY DRIVE EAST to its cul de sac end.
- A section of ABBEY DRIVE EAST – its full extent from its junction with AINSLIE STREET to its junction with ABBEY ROAD
- ABBEY DRIVE WEST – its full extent from its junction with ABBEY ROAD to its junction with ABBEY PARK ROAD A section of ABBEY PARK ROAD – part length, the section from its junction with ABBEY ROAD to its junction with ABBEY DRIVE WEST.
- ABBOTSWAY – its full extent from its junction with ABBEY DRIVE EAST to its junction with ABBEY DRIVE WEST Alternative route for all streets: ABBEY ROAD, A1243 BARGATE, WELHOLME ROAD, AINSLIE STREET
This temporary prohibition is required in order to maintain public safety whilst North East Lincolnshire Council safely undertake works to facilitate gully cleaning prior to the installation of road markings to support the new Residents Parking Scheme .
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 27 July 2020, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until Friday, 31 July 2020.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network Public Notices and NELC Public Notices
For further information, telephone NELC Traffic Team – 01472 324502 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 10/07/2020
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU