THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)(a)
STRUCTURAL PATCHING PROGRAMME 2021, VARIOUS STREET, GRIMSBY, LACEBY, IMMINGHAM, NEW WALTHAM AND WALTHAM
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 21-068) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an Order, the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle, from PROCEEDING along or STOPPING on the below sections of highway:
- A section of A180 CLEETHORPE ROAD, GRIMSBY – Part Length from its junction with RIBY SQUARE to its junction with NACTON STREET
Alternative route: RIBY SQUARE, ORWELL STREET, NACTON STREET AND FREEMAN STREET, RAILWAY STREET
- A section of A1173 & B1210 STALLINGBOROUGH ROAD – Part Length from its junction with PELHAM ROAD, IMMINGHAM to its junction with STATION ROAD, STALLINGBOUGH AND A1173 RIBY ROAD ROUNDABOUT
Alternative route: B1210 HABROUGH ROAD, B1210 BROCKLESBY ROAD, B1211 BROCKLESBY ROAD, A18 BARTON STREET, A1173 RIBY ROAD
- A section of B1210 HABROUGH ROAD, IMMINGHAM – Part Length from its junction with STALLINGBOROUGH ROAD to its junction with BROCKLESBY AVENUE
Alternative route: STALLINGBOROUGH ROAD, A1173 STALLINGBOROUGH ROAD, A1173 RIBY ROAD, A18 BARTON STREET, B1211 BROCKLESBY ROAD, B1210 BROCKLESBY ROAD, B1210 STATION ROAD, HABROUGH ROAD
- A section of BEECHWOOD AVENUE, IMMINGHAM – Part Length from its junction with WASHDYKE LANE to its junction with SPINNEY CLOSE
Alternative route: BEECHWOOD AVENUE, WOODLANDS AVENUE, OALANDS ROAD, WASHDYKE LANE
- A section of BUTT LANE, LACEBY – Part Length from its junction with AYLESBY ROAD to its junction with MULBERRY LANE ROUNDABOUT
Alternative route: BUTT LANE, HIGH STREET, CAISTOR ROAD, A46 GRIMSBY ROAD, A18 BARTON STREET, BEECH HOLT LANE, NOOKING LANE, MAIN ROAD
- A section of CROSLAND ROAD, GRIMSBY – Part Length from its junction with STOW CLOSE to its junction with WINGATE ROAD
Alternative route: WINGATE ROAD, LARMOUR ROAD, GLENFIELD ROAD
- A section of B1219 STATION ROAD, NEW WALTHAM – Part Length from its junction with THE ORCHARD to its junction with PRETYMEN CRESCENT
Alternative route: B1219 STATION ROAD, A16 LOUTH ROAD, A16 PEAKS PARKWAY, A1098 HEWITTS AVENUE, PEAKS LANE, B1219 STATION ROAD
- A section of WELLINGTON STREET, GRIMSBY – Part Length from its junction with RAILWAY STREET to its junction with B1213 FREEMAN STREET
Alternative route: B1213 FREEMAN STREET, GARIBALDI STREET, RAILWAY STREET
- A section of WINGATE ROAD, GRIMSBY – Part Length from its junction with LARMOR ROAD to its junction with CROSLAND ROAD
Alternative route: LARMOUR ROAD, A1136 GREAT COATES ROAD, A1136 YARBROUGH ROAD, CROMWELL ROAD, WINGATE ROAD
This temporary prohibition is required because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road by North East Lincolnshire Council. These works are detailed as structural carriageway patching.
The Order will come into operation on Tuesday, 01 June 2021, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until Friday, 02 July 2021. Definitive dates and times will be notified by press release and on-site advanced warning signs.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online on One Network and Public notices.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website by searching ‘Temporary TRO’, or go to Traffic regulation orders.
For further information, telephone NELC Highways Design – 01472 313131 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 28/05/2021
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU