Temporary Prohibition of Traffic – TTRO 20-070CL Order 2020 – Cleethorpes (Various)
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)
LOVEDEN COURT, MANELY GARDENS, RAVENDALE ROAD, CLIXBY CLOSE, SCRIVELSBY ROAD, LINKS ROAD, GAYTON ROAD, FILLINGHAM CRESCENT, BOLLINGBROKE ROAD AND THORGANBY ROAD, CLEETHORPES
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 20-070CL) ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any motor vehicle from proceeding along the below sections of highway:
- LOVEDEN COURT – full length from its junction with MANLEY GARDENS to its cul-de-sac end
- FILLINGHAM CRESCENT – full length from its junction with CHICHESTER ROAD to its junction with LINKS ROAD
- A section of MANLEY GARDENS – from its northern junction with FILLINGHA CRESCENT to its southern junction with FILLINGHAM CRESCENT
- LINKS ROAD – full length from its junction with CHICHESTER ROAD to its dead end at the footpath to BUCK BECK
- CLIXBY CLOSE – full length from its junction with THORGANBY ROAD to its cul-de-sac end.
- THORGANBY ROAD- full length from its junction with LINKS ROAD to its junction with BOLLINGBROKE ROAD
- RAVENDALE ROAD – full length from its junction with THORGANBY ROAD to its junction with BOLLINGBROKE ROAD
- GAYTON ROAD – full length from its junction with BOLLINGBROKE ROAD to its junction with RAVENDALE ROAD
- BOLLINGBROKE ROAD – full length from its junction with CHICHESTER ROAD to its junction with THORGANBY ROAD
Alternative route for all: CHICHESTER ROAD, KINGS ROAD, KINGSWAY, A1098 QUEENS PARADE, A1098 TAYLORS AVENUE, CHICHESTER ROAD
This temporary prohibition is required in order to maintain public safety whilst North East Lincolnshire Council safely undertake works to surface dress the carriageway.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 03 August 2020, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure will be place for the duration of the programmed works until Sunday, 16 August 2020. On site Advanced Warnings Signs detailing exact dates and times will be displayed.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network – Public Notices and NELC – Public Notices
For further information, telephone NELC Highways Design – 07730014895 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 31/07/2020
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU