THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)
ANDREWS LANE (SERVICE ROAD 8), JACKSON STREET, YORK STREET, EARL STREET, ORWELL STREET, CONVAMORE ROAD, GRIMSBY
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 20-070GY ORDER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any motor vehicle from proceeding along the below sections of highway:
- ANDREWS STREET (SERVICE 8) – its Full Length from its junction with CROMWELL ROAD to its cul de sac end
- YORK STREET – its Full Length from its junction with FRESHNEY DRIVE to its junction with JACKSON STREET
- JACKSON STREET – its Full Length from its junction with YORK STREET to its cul de sac end
- EARL STREET – its Full Length from its junction with WATERSIDE DRIVE to its junction with CHANTRY LANE and LITTLEFIELD LANE – Alternative route: YARBOROUGH DRIVE, FRESHNEY DRIVE, CORPORATION ROAD, BOULEVARD AVENUE, A1136 CROMWELL ROAD, LITTLEFIELD LANE
- ORWELL STREET – its Full Length from its junction with RIBY SQUARE to its junction with LEVINGTON STREET – Alternative Route: LEVINGTON STREET, RIBY STREET, RIBY SQUARE
- CONVAMORE ROAD – its Full Length from its junction with WELLINGTON STREET and its junction with PATRICK STEET – Alternative Route: WELLINGTON STREET, B1213 FREEMAN STREET, B1213 HAINTON AVENUE, WELHOLME ROAD
This temporary prohibition is required in order to maintain public safety whilst North East Lincolnshire Council safely undertake works to surface dress the carriageway.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 03 August 2020, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure will be place for the duration of the programmed works until Sunday, 16 August 2020. On site Advanced Warnings Signs detailing exact dates and times will be displayed.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network – Public Notices and NELC – Public Notices
For further information, telephone NELC Highways Design – 07730014895 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 31/07/2020
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU