EnGRef: TTRO 23-085
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)(a)
VARIOUS LOCATIONS – CARRIAGEWAY POTHOLES FUND 2023 (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND TTRO 23-085) ORDER 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be:
a) that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle from PROCEEDING along the below sections of highway during the dates and times detailed below:
- BARNOLDBY ROAD – PART LENGTH – from the junction of CHESTNUT ROAD heading in a south westerly direction to the property boundary of 101 BARNOLDBY ROAD 50 metres.
- FALLOWFIELD ROAD – PART LENGTH – from the junction of LAVENHAM ROAD heading a westerly direction to the property boundary of 29 FALLOWFIELD ROAD.
- PRETYMEN CRESCENT – PART LENGTH – from the junction of STATION ROAD heading in a southerly direction to the junction of MARGARET PLACE.
- MILL ROAD – PART LENGTH – from the junction of FAIRVIEW AVENUE heading in a north easterly direction to the junction of ST PETERS AVENUE.
- IMPERIAL AVENUE – PART LENGTH – from the junction of GRIMSBY ROAD heading in a north easterly direction to the property boundary of NO.2 IMPERIAL AVENUE 40 metres.
- ESTATE ROAD ONE – PART LENGTH – from the junction rounabout of the A180 heading in a westerly direction to the property boundary of ACS&T WAREHOUSE 130 metres.
- ESTATE ROAD SEVEN – PART LENGTH – from the junction of ESTATE ROAD 6 heading in a south westerly direction to the property boundary of MARSHALL PAINT & BODY REPAIR CENTRE 90 metres
- CHEAPSIDE – PART LENGTH – from the junction of THE DRIVE heading in a south easterly direction to the A16 LOUTH ROAD.
- A1098 HEWITTS AVENUE – PART LENGTH – from the junction of ALTYRE WAY heading in a north easterly direction to the junction of HEWITT CIRCUS RETAIL PARK 220 metres.
b) that the permanent one-way traffic restriction along the below sections of highway is temporarily suspended and the length of carriageway reverted to two-way traffic flow, to enable access for local residents.
- MILL ROAD – Part Length from its junction with TRINITY ROAD to its junction with FAIRVIEW AVENUE.
- BOWLING LANE – Part length from its junction with Glebe Road to its junction with B1374 ST PETERS AVENUE.
c) no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle to ‘STOP’ on the lengths of highway during the dates and times specified.
- CONSTITUTIONAL AVENUE – Part length from the junction of Grimsby Road to property boundary of 1 CONSTITUTIONAL AVENUE.
The above temporary prohibitions are required because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road by North East Lincolnshire Council . These works are detailed as Highway Maintenance – Carriageway Resurfacing.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 2 October 2023, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). Works will be phased as per the dates provided above, with road closures expected to remain in place until Friday, 27 October 2023. Definitive dates and times will be notified by on-site advanced warning signs.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network and NELC Public Notices.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on the Traffic Regulation Orders page.
For further information, telephone NELC Design Team – 01472 313131 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 13/09/2023
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU