North East Lincolnshire Council

Consumer rights


Consumer rights

Citizens Advice will tell you your rights as a consumer, they can also advise you what you can do and say to a business if you’re unhappy with a service or product.

If you think a business or person is trading unfairly or breaking the law you must report it to Citizens Advice. Citizens Advice may contact the Council if they’re not trading within the law or are causing harm to customers.

Citizen’s Advice consumer service – 0808 223 1133

Contact details

North East Lincolnshire Council does not provide consumer advice.

Trading Standards, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HU


Telephone: 01472 326299 option 3