COVID-19 guidance and support
The Government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19.
There are simple things you can do in your daily life that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections and protect those at highest risk. Things you can choose to do are:
- Get vaccinated.
- Let fresh air in if meeting others indoors.
- Practise good hygiene:
- wash your hands
- cover your coughs and sneezes
- clean your surroundings frequently
- Wear a face covering or a face mask.
Current Coronavirus vaccination information can be found on the NHS website. North East Lincolnshire are still operating vaccination walk-in clinics. Find out where your nearest clinic is by visiting the NEL Clinical Commissioning Group website
Includes who to contact for help, vaccines, isolating at home, test and trace, health, wellbeing and support
Advice for those who are over 60, clinically vulnerable or clinically extremely vulnerable
Includes local business recovery, preparing for an outbreak, ports, licensing, licence to put table and chairs on the highway and planning
Information and support around testing, tracing and self-isolation
Includes setting up a volunteer group, sector support, existing community groups, organising the response and new volunteers
Includes national guidance, schools information, skills hub, national careers service and Young People’s support
Includes travel, parking, fraud and scams
Report a concern – Ask a question about government advice for businesses
Latest COVID-19 news
- COVID cases back on the rise in North East Lincolnshire as lockdown anniversary looms
- Come along to Cleethorpes library and get your Covid jab.
- Get jabbed and watch the GTFC match!
- Why wait any longer to get your Covid-19 vaccination or booster?
- 5 simple ways to avoid COVID this Christmas
- Venues urged to follow new COVID rules
- Council Leader welcomes announcement of support for businesses
- LFT collection and PCR testing – Christmas dates and locations
- Get jabbed and get shopping: new vaccination clinic opens in Freshney Place
- North East Lincolnshire marks 1 year vaccination anniversary as people continue to ‘grab a jab’