COVID-19 guidance and support
Keeping North East Lincolnshire safe and open
We are working with our partners to help our communities to adapt and reopen our area, living alongside the virus.
There are plans in place to minimise the impact of the virus on everyday life, reduce the risk of a localised outbreak of the virus, and contain any cases in our area. To do this, we have an Outbreak Control Plan (PDF, 774KB) .
For more information on testing, including who is eligible for a test in our area and how to book a test, visit the Humber Local Resilience Forum .
Here you will find out how to stay safe and get the support you need.
Includes isolating at home, scams, test and trace, travel, parking, social care, families, leisure, health, wellbeing, bins and customer information
Includes travel, parking, fraud and scams
Includes local business recovery, preparing for an outbreak, ports, licensing, licence to put table and chairs on the highway and planning
Includes setting up a volunteer group, sector support, existing community groups, organising the response and new volunteers
Includes national guidance, schools information, skills hub, national careers service and Young People’s support
Report a concern – Ask a question about government advice for businesses or tell us about a businesses that are not following the COVID-19 secure guidelines
Latest COVID-19 news
- Voluntary Sector joins health experts for COVID chat
- Download the NHS COVID-19 app and help protect your loved ones
- Social distancing concrete barriers to be lifted in Cleethorpes
- Warning to be vigilant during COVID-19 pandemic
- Agreement reached for local COVID testing site
- COVID-19: Crematorium social distancing update
- COVID-19: Businesses urged to get QR ready
- Freshney Place and NELC urge shoppers to be COVID-responsible
- Covid-19 seminar held for local places of worship
- COVID-19: New restriction for mattresses at recycling centres