Architects and facilities management
Architects and facilities management are part of the ENGIE and North East Lincolnshire Council regeneration partnership, delivering services on behalf of North East Lincolnshire.
Architectural Consultancy deliver services for council departments, individual schools, public bodies and registered charities. Services provided are comprehensive and relate to all aspects of building construction, project design and procurement, which include:
- Architectural design from inception through design to completion of the project on site
- Feasibility studies
- Public consultation
- Cost estimates
- Quantity surveying
- Project management and contract administration
- Life cycle costing, tendering and procurement of building contracts
- Energy management
- Waste management advice
- CDM co-ordination
- Electrical services design
- Mechanical services design
- Building demolitions
- Urban design and landscape schemes
- General construction-related advice
Contact the Architectural Consultancy team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324570, option 3.
Total Facilities Management
Total Facilities Management (TFM) provides an integrated building & facilities operations team who bring together an all-encompassing experience that comprises of a team of building surveyors, building services engineers, facilities management (FM), project management and design professionals. TFM delivers a diverse range of construction and property FM services to non-housing building and building services repair and maintenance including re-active, pro-active and planned maintenance programmes.
TFM provides a designated team comprising of building surveyors and building services engineers supported by a team of facilities management, project management, technical staff, asbestos and design professional. The TFM experience ensures the council receives a professional property service with a historical working knowledge of the premises and/or access to related information.
- Energy Conservation – Provides the council with advice and management of energy conservation measures to their property portfolio to ensure the properties are sustainable and efficient.
- Reactive Maintenance – To provide advice and manage day to day maintenance support.
- Planned Maintenance/Refurbishment Works – To provide advice and manage annual maintenance programmes, including minor alterations, rainwater and drainage maintenance, roof surveys and backlog maintenance schemes.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance – To provide advice and manage cyclical and legislative maintenance and testing programmes aimed at meeting legislative requirements and developing good practise reducing the risk of unexpected breakdown or failure of key building elements.
- Asbestos & Compliance Management – Provide guidance and advice on all Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) management to include Asbestos Management plans, surveys and annual re-surveys of ACM samples.
- Condition survey – Provide assessment of the property condition, identifying and recording condition survey data for all school and corporate buildings.
- Managing the buildings occupied by the council, providing a safe, secure and suitable working environment in buildings which are legislatively compliant.
- Managing property and land the council has declared as ‘surplus’, ie which used to be occupied by the council but is not currently in use.
- Implementing service relocation projects.
- Security services.
- Day to day management of the council’s public conveniences, RADAR key facilities and changing places facilities. Find out more about these on the public toilets page.
Architectural Consultancy, New Oxford House, 2 George Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HB
Telephone: 01472 326289 option 3 then option 3
Asset Management, New Oxford House, 2 George Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1HB
Telephone: 01472 324646