North East Lincolnshire Council
Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004, as amended
The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012, as amended
Notice of Regulation 18 public consultation
Following on from the publication of the North East Lincolnshire Council Local Plan Scoping and Issues Paper in 2022 for public consideration. The Council has now published a Local Plan Review Draft Plan with Options document, for public consideration in accordance with Regulation 18.
This is the first formal consultation stage in the Local Plan review process.
During this first stage in the local plan review process the Council is seeking your views on its Draft Plan with options. This formal public consultation ends on Friday 8 March 2024.
The Draft Plan is available to view on-line
- Via our online consultation portal at: https://nelincs-consult.objective.co.uk
- On the Council’s Local Plan review page on the website
Paper copies are available to view at the following locations during their normal opening hours:
- North East Lincolnshire Council Municipal office reception, Grimsby, DN31 1HU
- EQUANS reception, New Oxford House, 2 George Street, Grimsby, DN31 1HB (until 16 February when the team will be moving to the Municipal Offices)
- Lincs Inspire Libraries in Grimsby, Immingham, Cleethorpes, and Waltham
- The Gingerbread House, The Cloisters, Humberston, DN36 4HT
- Scartho Community Hub, St Giles Avenue, Grimsby, DN33 2HB
Find out more
Officers will be available at drop-in sessions to explain what the local plan review is, why we are undertaking it and how you can get involved. The following sessions have been confirmed:
- Wednesday 24 January at Cleethorpes library, between 10am and 1pm
- Thursday 1 February at Grimsby library, between 2pm and 5:30pm
- Saturday 3 February at Immingham library, between 10am and 1pm
- Tuesday 20 February at Cleethorpes library, between 2pm and 5:30pm
- Thursday 22 February at Immingham library, between 1pm and 4pm
- Saturday 24 February at Grimsby library, between 9am and 1pm
Making a comment
If you wish to make comments on the Draft Plan, you are encouraged to use the Council’s online consultation portal.
Written responses will also be accepted by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to Local Plan, EQUANS, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU.
Please submit your comments by 5pm on Friday 8 March 2024.
Assistant Director of Regeneration On behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council
Date: 18 January 2024