NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(05) The proposed development would affect a public right of way; (20) Development affecting the Humberston Fitties Conservation Area; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders
S C H E D U L E
- DM/0218/21/FUL Erect 1 detached dwelling with roof lights, detached garage/store and detached BBQ building (Plot 1) and 1 detached dwelling with Juliet balcony, roof lights and detached garage (Plot 2) boundary treatments and associated works, land former Welbeck, Waltham Road, Brigsley-(22)
- DM/0297/21/FULA Installation of vertical timber boarding to all elevations, 139 Humberston Fitties, Humberston-(20)
- DM/0309/21/FULA Alterations to change integral garage to living accommodation, 47 Wisteria Drive, Healing-(05)
Comments should be made:
- Online at NELC or by post to:
- Development Management Services, New Oxford House, 2 George Street, Grimsby, DN31 1HB by 18th April 2021
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
Assistant Director of Housing, Highways and Planning
On behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council
25th March 2021
Share this article