THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)(a)
A SECTION OF CAMBRIDGE ROAD, A SECTION OF CHELMSFORD AVENUE, A SECTION OF WESTWARD HO AND INCLUDING THE ROUNDABOUT
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 21-108) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an
Order, the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle,
from PROCEEDING along or STOPPING on the below sections of highway:
- A section of WESTWARD HO – Part Length from its junction with CHELMSFORD AVENUE, CAMBRIDGE ROAD ROUNDABOUT in an Easterly direction to a point no further than 200meters
- Alternative route: WESTWARD HO, A1243 BARGATE, A1243 NUNS CORNER, A46 LACEBY ROAD, CHELMSFORD ROAD
- A section of CAMBRIDGE ROAD – Part Length from its junction with CHELMSFORD AVENUE, WESTWARD HO ROUNDABOUT in a Westerly direction to a point no further than 200meters
- Alternative route: CAMBRIDGE ROAD, B1444 LITTLE COATES ROAD, A46 LACEBY ROAD, CHELMSFORD ROAD
- A section of CHELMSFORD AVEUNE – Part Length from its junction with WESTWARD HO, CAMBRIDGE ROAD ROUNDABOUT in a Northerly direction to a point no further than 200meters
- Alternative route: CHELMSFORD ROAD, LITTLEFIELD LANE, CROSS COATES ROAD, A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD, B1444 LITTLE COATES ROAD, CAMBRIDGE ROAD
- A section of CHELMSFORD AVEUNE – Part Length from its junction with WESTWARD HO, CAMBRIDGE ROAD ROUNDABOUT in a Southerly direction to a point no further than 200meters
- Alternative route: CHELMSFORD ROAD, A46 LACEBY ROAD, B1444 LITTLE COATES ROAD, CAMBRIDGE ROAD
Between the hours of 19:00hrs and 06:00hrs each night the whole junction will be closed to traffic.
This temporary prohibition is required because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road by North East Lincolnshire Council . These works are detailed as road safety measures and carriageway resurfacing.
The Order will come into operation on Thursday, 28 October 2021, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until Sunday, 14 November 2021. Definitive dates and times will be notified by press release and on-site advanced warning signs.
EnGRef: TTRO 21-108 06
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published on One Network- external site and Public notices.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s Website by searching ‘Temporary TRO’, or go to Traffic regulation orders.
For further information, telephone NELC Highways Design Team – 01472 313131 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 28/10/2021
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU