EnGRef: TTRO 23-001 06
THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 (SPECIAL EVENTS) – SECTION 16A
ABP HUMBER COASTAL HALF MARATHON, CLEETHORPES
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING – TTRO 22-001) ORDER
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council have made, an Order,
the effect of which will be that no person shall cause or permit any motor vehicle, from
PROCEEDING along or STOPPING on the below sections of carriageway between 7am and
3pm on Sunday 17 September 2023. The extent of the closure will be:
- KINGS ROAD – Full extent, from its roundabout junction with CROMWELL ROAD to its roundabout junction with NORTH SEA LANE / ST ANTHONYS BANK ROAD (including the entirety of the roundabout).
- MERIDIAN ROAD – Full extent, from its junction with KINGS ROAD to MERDIDIAN PUBLIC CAR PARK
- ST ANTHONYS BANK ROAD – Part Length, from its roundabout junction with NORTH SEA LANE / KINGS ROAD to a point 135 metres south-east of its roundabout junction with NORTH SEA LANE / KINGS ROAD.
- SOUTH SEA LANE – Full extent, from its junction with A1031 TETNEY ROAD to the eastern extremity of SOUTH SEA LANE.
- A1031 TETNEY ROAD – Part length, from its junction with SOUTH SEA LANE to its intersection with A1031 HUMBERSTON ROAD
- A1031 HUMBERSTON ROAD – Part length, from its intersection with A1031 TETNEY ROAD to the LINCOLNSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL BOUNDARY.
- 1ST MAIN ROAD – Part length from the junction of 12TH AVENUE heading in a northerly direction to 1st AVENUE.
- CENTRAL PROMENADE (CAR PARK) – The full extent, from its roundabout junction with SEA ROAD to its junction with HIGH CLIFF ROAD.
Alternative route: NORTH SEA LANE, A1031 HUMBERSTON ROAD, A1098 TAYLOR’S AVENUE, A1098 QUEENS PARADE, KINGSWAY
Adjoining streets may be affected for a short period of time whilst the race passes but will be reopened
as soon as it is safe to do so.
This temporary prohibition is required to safely facilitate the ABP Humber Coastal Half Marathon being held by Tape 2 Tape.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online at: One Network and NELC Public Notices.
The Order will come into operation on Sunday, 17 September 2023, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding three days unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the event (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until 3pm on Sunday, 17 September 2023. Definitive dates and times will be notified by on-site advanced warning signs.
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website on the Traffic Regulation Orders page.
For further information, telephone Tape 2 Tape – 07731419051 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 24/08/2023
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU