THE NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1)(a)
A SECTION OF A1136 CROMWELL ROAD, A SECTION OF MARKLEW AVENUE AND A SECTION OF A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD, GRIMSBY
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC – TTRO 21-025) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the North East Lincolnshire Borough Council intends to make, not less than seven days from the date of this Notice, an Order, the effect of which will be to prohibit any motor vehicle from proceeding along the below sections of highway:
- A section of A1136 CROMWELL ROAD – Part Length from its junction with WELLS STREET to its junction with the roundabout at A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD
- Alternative route: A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD, A1136 GREAT COATES ROAD, LARMOUR ROAD, CROMWELL ROAD
- A Section of A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD – Part Length from its junction with SPRING BANK to its junction with the roundabout at A1136 CROMWELL ROAD
- Alternative route: A1136 YARBOROUGH ROAD, LITTLE COATES ROAD, A46 LACEBY ROAD, A1243 BARGATE, A1136 DUDLEY STREET, A1136 CROMWELL ROAD
- Alternative route: BOULEVARD AVENUE, PYEWPIE ROAD, A180 (EB), A16 VICTORIA STREET SOUTH, REDERICK WARD WAY, DEANSGATE, A1136 DUDLEY STREET, A1136 CROMWELL ROAD
- A Section of MARKLEW AVENUE – Part Length from its junction with A1136 CROMWELL ROAD to its junction with Wentworth Road
- Alternative local route: MARKLEW AVENUE, WENTWORTH ROAD, MARSHALL AVENUE
This temporary prohibition is requited because works are being or are proposed to be executed on or near the road by North East Lincolnshire Council. These works are detailed as road safety signing and lining works to the junction.
The Order will come into operation on Monday, 08 March 2021, and will continue in force for a period not exceeding eighteen months unless extended for a further period by the Secretary of State for Transport, or until completion of the works (whichever is the earlier). The closure is expected to remain in place until Friday, 12 March 2021. Definitive dates and times will be notified by press release and on-site advanced warning signs.
The dates and times above are correct at the point of print however implementation on site may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Diversion routes will be signposted and published online on One Network and Public notices
A copy of the sealed Temporary Traffic Regulation Order may be inspected online via North East Lincolnshire Council’s website by searching ‘Temporary TRO’, or go to Traffic regulation orders.
For further information, telephone NELC Highway Design – 01472 324435 for an explanation of the proposals.
Dated this 19/02/2021
Rob G. Walsh – Chief Executive
Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU