The Wellbeing Service are continuing to provide free, confidential support during COVID.
The service can support you with anything related to your health and wellbeing including:
- mental and emotional wellbeing
- healthy eating
- weight management
- physical activity
- stop smoking
- building confidence
- improve your relationships
With your Wellbeing Worker you will set goals and plan your pathway to accomplish them.
If you need advice to quit smoking or would like personal support to quit the Wellbeing Service can help you. They can also give you information on stop smoking products available such as Nicotine Replacement Therapies, medications and E-Cigarettes.
Call 01472 325500.
Follow @LiveWellNEL on Facebook and Twitter.
Mental health, self-help and solutions
- Call the 24/7 Single Point of Access, 01472 256256 to speak to a local mental health professional. Select option 3 for anything that has become an issue since COVID.
- Not quite sure where to go? Visit www.navigocare.co.uk/get-help/.
- If you’re doing alright but would like a boost, search ‘Every Mind Matters’.
- If you don’t want mental health or wellbeing support but are facing something that is affecting your health and happiness call North East Lincolnshire Council on 01472 313131. They are working closely with local partners and services and can put you in touch with the right help.