Grimsby Top Town Market is celebrating Roald Dahl day by decorating market central with some of Dahl’s favourite quotes from his most famous books and holding a colouring competition between 12 – 19 September.
Take your pick from four Roald Dahl designs and show us your best work. A winner will be chosen on Tuesday 19 September, and will receive a Roald Dahl book collection.
Whilst on the market, why not be inspired by some of Roald Dahl’s stories:
- Have lunch at A Priest, A Mill & A Ferry, or Ricks Snack Bar, we promise Mrs Twit hasn’t been in the kitchen.
- Get your head in the books like Matilda and visit Black Cat Books to find your next novel.
- Forget James’ giant peach, you should check out The Veg stall’s giant marrows.
- Wanted to try Georges Marvelous Medicine? Pop and see Sensual oils to take a look at the healing crystals they have available!
- We might not have Charlies Chocolate Factory, but you can visit Sweet Landon’s to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The market will be open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.