Digital North East Lincolnshire
- Digital North East Lincolnshire
- Free use computers and WiFi
Digital Inclusion NEL
Our Digital Inclusion website will help finding courses, training and support to do more online, confidently and safely.
Digital Inclusion is a cross-sector collaboration with a number of organisations working together to create a digitally inclusive borough. We want to make sure no one is left behind as digital becomes the way to access services, communicate with organisations and interact with friends and family
‘Project Gigabit’ is the government’s national mission to deliver lightning-fast, reliable broadband for everyone in the UK. Read more about the open market review:
- Building Digital UK – Public Review – September 2022
- Building Digital UK – Project Gigabit Open Market Review – April 2022
- Building Digital UK – Project Gigabit Open Market Review – February 2022
About Digital North East Lincolnshire
Digital North East Lincolnshire helping you to get online and build your digital skills.
Greater digital skills and access can have a positive effect on peoples lives. In North East Lincolnshire we are offering more and more services online and as part of our digital offer we are also supporting people to improve their confidence in using and accessing these services.
Our main aims are to:
- offer quality online services
- build digital skills and confidence
- be fair and inclusive
Here you can find information about where you or your family friends can get some digital support and access free to use computers and WiFi.
Digital support and training
If you need help accessing or using digital to access our services you can do the following.
Digital training and learning
If you or your friends and family need some help to learn some computer basics we know some great places to access training and resources.
Build your digital skills:
- Learn My Way – Learn my way offer some great online tutorials about using computers, mobile phones and tablets
- Age UK – Age UK offer computer training courses explain things clearly in plain English to help you get online
- Barclays Digital eagles – Barclays help customers to build digital confidence
- Good Things Foundation – The Good Things Foundation digital inclusion and develop digital skills
- Learn Direct – Learn Direct help you to improve your skills for work with professional development courses that will get where you want to be
- Franklin Sixth Form College – Franklin provide a range of ICT and computing courses
- Lincs2 – Lincs2 is a portal for learning and training opportunities in North East Lincolnshire
Telephone: 01472 313131
Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm, except bank holidays