Planning and building control COVID-19 service update
View / comment on planning applications
Details of current and historic planning applications can be viewed using the public access – online planning register.
By clicking the link below you are agreeing to the copyright terms as indicated at the bottom of this page.
View, comment or track planning applications, appeals or enforcement cases
You will be taken to our public access website where you can:
- Check the progress of current applications (application tracker)
- Comment on undecided applications online
- View all related plans, documents and comments (application register)
- Look at determined applications and any conditions/reasons for refusal attached to them (conditions and reasons register)
- Locate the site of applications via a web-based interactive map
- View information relating to appeals (appeals register)
- View weekly and monthly lists of applications and decisions
- Set up search profiles and be automatically notified by email
Terms and conditions
The plans, drawings and material have been submitted to North East Lincolnshire Council in order to apply for planning permission. They are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988). They are being made available to be viewed for consultation purposes only. Copies must not be made without prior permission of the copyright owner (i.e. the applicants or their agents). North East Lincolnshire Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided.
- All comments received in relation to planning applications may be viewed on the planning website. All electronic documents are in Adobe format
By selecting ‘accept’, you agree to adhere to the above terms and conditions.