Children’s social care feedback
- Children’s social care feedback
- Children’s social care complaints
It is important that we know how you feel about the way our services are being run. Here you can give us feedback on our children’s social care related services including fostering and adoption.
If you want to make a formal complaint about children’s social care then please visit our Children’s social care complaints page to find out our procedure.
Children’s services feedback
Let us know your thoughts on how we are doing by completing the Children’s social services feedback form.
Fostering and adoption comments
We want your views while you are receiving services from our team. Please select one of the forms below which is the right one for your age and circumstances and complete as much as you can.
- Fostering – Children’s comments (Age 0 to 11)
- Fostering – Children’s comments (Age 12 to 16)
- Fostering – Children’s comments (16 plus)
- Children looked after – Foster carer review (Age 11 to 16)
- Children looked after – Foster carer review (Age 4 to 10)
- Foster carer annual or three yearly review of approval – Carer’s comments
- Foster carer review – Placement report
- Adoption – Comments from adopted young people (Age 10 to 16)