North East Lincolnshire Council

Tell us about a change in circumstances

Use our online forms if your circumstances have changed and you would like us to recalculate your bill or apply for a discount or exemption.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

You can tell us about a change affecting your Council Tax using our online forms. If you do not know your account reference, you can still complete the form, leaving the account reference question blank.

Report a change of address

Report a change of circumstance

Apply for single person discount on your council tax

Single person discount cancellation form

Apply for any other council tax discount or exemption online

  • Discounts: Student, apprentice, child benefit, carer, disabled relief, school leaver, severely mentally impaired, residential care home, prisoner
  • Exemptions: Religious community and granny annexes

Council Tax Liability and Billing team (telephone and postal enquiries only), Local Taxation and Benefits, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby, DN31 1HU


Telephone: 0300 3030164 option 5

Telephone opening times: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm except bank holidays