Skip to main content

Electoral register and voting

Annual canvass of Electors

Ways to let the council know if you have had a change or no change to your eligibility to vote

Get on the electoral register

You can register or check if you’re registered on the electoral register as a resident, member of the armed forces, Crown servant, overseas resident or a resident with no fixed address

Change or update your details

Let us know if your name, nationality or address has changed or if you want to opt out of the open register

Ways to vote

Find out about voting in person, by post, by proxy and which is your polling station