Skip to main content

Roadworks and road repairs

Roadworks and road closures

Map of current roadworks in North East Lincolnshire

Planned roadworks

Map of planned highways improvement and maintenance works for the next 12 months


Report an issue with a bridge or find details and updates of the Corporation Road Bridge major restoration and the A180 bridge works


Report a pothole or find out more about our approach to locating and repairing potholes

Road repairs and surface treatment

Explanation of road repair methods in North East Lincolnshire

Roadworks information for utility companies

Details of roadworks for utilities companies to avoid unnecessary disruption and our current Section 58 notices

Dropped kerb

Find out more information and apply for a dropped kerb, or domestic car crossing, outside your property

Create or change an access on a public highway

To create or change an access on a public highway you need a Section 184 licence

Private works within the public highway

Find out about gaining permission to carry out private works on the public highway

Street work permit scheme

Details and fees for the street work permit scheme

Temporary bus stop closures

Request to close a bus stop for work to be completed

Related content

Bargate highway and junction

Licence to put tables and chairs on the street or pavement – Apply for a pavement licence to have a seating area on a public highway

Report it – Report an issue relating to roads, temporary signals, footpaths, parking and transport

Apply for it – Apply for highways licences

Related documents

Highway Inspection and Maintenance Policy (PDF, 697KB)