- Council spending
- Published spending data
Request spending data information
If you would like to know more about our spending, you can request further information using the Council Spending Data Request form. For enquiries about payments published in the spending reports, please include the transaction number and month of the payments you are interested in.
Payment of invoices
We receive on average 100,000 invoices each year and has set a target to pay them within 30 calendar days of receipt (excluding disputed invoices). Payments are made three times a week by BACS, which will take 3 working days to reach your account.
If you are interested in providing services or supplies to the council, information is available on Contracts and tenders.
To find information on how we comply with the payment of invoices within 30 days download Annual payment performance (XLS, 10KB) .
Government Procurement Cards
As part of the Local Government Transparency Code, we are required to publish details of all transactions made on a Government Procurement Card. Please note that North East Lincolnshire Council do not and have never used Government Procurement Cards.
Education and Children’s Social Services Budget Statements
Find information regarding Education and Children’s Social Services budgets on our Section 251 statements page.
These statements are intended to provide information about the funding plans of the authority. Outturn statements for Education and Children’s Social Services are also available. These statements are intended to provide information about actual schools and Local Authority funding and expenditure for the year.
Payments to voluntary sector organisations
The council has supported voluntary and community organisations through a range of grant funding. Details of the financial support given can be found in the document download section below. This information is updated annually.
All funding arrangements are in place for a specified period of time, the length of which is set out when negotiating with the organisations.
- Grants – Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Organisations (XLS, 70KB)
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding 2013-14 (XLS, 22KB)
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding 2012-13 (XLS, 21KB)
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding 2011-12 (XLS, 27KB)
Agency spend by schools
Amounts spent on agency staff by schools in North East Lincolnshire.
- Agency Spend by Schools 2021-22 (XLS, 19KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2020-21 (XLS, 23KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2019-20 (XLS, 19KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2018-19 (XLS, 17KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2017-18 (XLS, 22KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2016-17 (XLS, 53KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2015-16 (XLS, 25KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2014-15 (XLS, 29KB)
- Agency Spend by Schools 2013-14 (XLS, 41KB)
Overseas travel spend
View details of our Overseas travel spend (XLS, 24KB)